When your marriage falls apart and you're at your most vulnerable, our attorneys use their skill and expertise to counsel you, fight for you, and insure that you receive what you are entitled to.

Child Custody

Child custody is often the most contested part of litigation.  Our firm understands that your children are very important to you.  We will fight to make sure that you maintain your custodial time with your child and that your child is safe. 

Spousal Support/Alimony

In Nevada, there is no mathematical formula when determining spousal support.  Our team will discuss the realities of spousal support with you, based on your finances, and the "need" versus the "ability to pay" of the obligor spouse.  


Nevada law does not allow a parent to move out of the state of Nevada without the written approval of the other parent or an order of the court.  If you are looking to relocate with your child or fighting to keep your child in Nevada, we can help.  Contact us today.


Adoptions are the happiest events in family law.  Don't let the legal paperwork bog you down. Let us help your family make sure that the adoption of your new little one is a joyous occasion. 

Child Support

Child support is calculated depending on the number of children and the custodial arrangement of the parties.  Our team has years of experience setting child support and modifying child support to make sure the children are cared for and the parents can afford to pay their own bills. 

Pre-Nuptial Agreements

Before you tie the knot, our attorneys will review your assets and debts and prepare an agreement to protect you in the event your marriage dissolves.

Post-Nuptial Agreements

Did you get married in a rush?  Have your assets changed?  Are you protected in the instance of a divorce?  In Nevada, married couples can enter into a contract protecting their personal assets even after marriage.  If you feel you are in need of a post-nuptial agreement, contact us today. 

Minor Guardianships

In Nevada, a parent can agree to a temporary or long term guardianship of a minor child and preserve their parental rights.  A minor child can also be placed with a guardian if a parent is unfit to care for the child.  If you are facing guardianship issues, contact us today. 

Name Change

In order to change your name, you need to receive a court order allowing you to do so.  If you are interested in legally changing your name, contact us today. 


  Find a Lawyer